Monday, May 16, 2016

My Honda Beast!










So...for some reason, I decided to forget I had a backyard for a spell, almost one year, and the results were epic.  I had plants growing up to my ribs.  What to do, what to do.  I was excited because I could use all my bush crafting skills, and show you guys the business, lol.  Unfortunately, that didn't appeal to the wife anymore, and kids were scared to play back there, so enter the beast.  I'm speaking of course about my Honda mower.  I've had this wonderful machine for about 5 years and its amazing.  I've never had a problem even with the toughest of tasks.  But this was it's roughest challenge yet!

My young warrior fought valiantly thru the small trees and vines attempting to choke the life out of her.  Yes, she did fall, but she picked herself up on three different occasions, battling thru the hostile forest of a backyard.  After the the 3rd time,
she instructed me to rear her up like a mighty war house to clear the blades.  It work and she attacked the quarter acre with gusto, defeating all who apposed her, lol.

I'm being a little silly with this blog, but this mower is magnificent, in the 5 years she has provide phenomenal performance time after time.  The only thing she's ever asked of me is gas and an oil change, which I plan to get around to one of these days, lol.  Anyone else love their lawnmower? Tell us about it in the comments.  Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment